Tuesday, July 26, 2016

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 26: Berries - Rosenips

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 26: Berries

Hi! I'm playing along with the 31-day Watercolor challenge on Charlie O'Shield's (Doodlewash) blog called #WorldWatercolorMonth. Charlie started this to inspire people to paint but also to raise awareness for children in need of art supplies and art education around the globe!.
#WorldWatercolorMonth



I'm also sharing this with the wonderful 30-day coloring challenge that super talented Kathy Racoosing is hosting again this year .
challenge_graphic-July16_notaking-650


#thedailymarker30day



For more info click this image:

World Watercolor Month July 2016 Banner with metal watercolor palette

I'm using Charie's prompts page where he has suggested a subject for each day and today's theme was: Sea Shells.

If you want to view more of my watercolors I've collected some on my Watercolors page HERE
or you can follow me on instagram


Happy Painting, hugs, Karin

I've created a page HERE with pictures of subjects I've painted in case you'd like to use them for reference. You are more than welcome to use them for your creative projects as long as you let me know and link back to my blog.

Seashell Flower Fruit Feather Dessert Dinner Trees Bird Mountain Pet Favorite Drink Vegetable Breakfast Leaves Silverware Nuts Coffee Cup Flowers Insect Windmill Zoo Animal Figure Drawing Musical Instrument Clothing Self-Portrait Berries Goldfish Baby Seascape Jellyfish Fireworks

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow your watercolor is always amazing.. so inspiring.

Jeanne J. said...

You always amaze me Karin! I think you are the most talented lady I know! WOW~!

I Card Everyone said...

Rose nips? OH my goodness - gorgeous!! I first thought they were a bunch of wonderful radishes you'd snatched out of the garden! LOve it! xx
=]

Di Di W said...

Impressive! You're so talented.