Saturday, July 23, 2016

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 22: Figure painting

#WorldWatercolorMonth Day 22 Figure Painting

Hi! I'm playing along with the 31-day Watercolor challenge on Charlie O'Shield's (Doodlewash) blog called #WorldWatercolorMonth. Charlie started this to inspire people to paint but also to raise awareness for children in need of art supplies and art education around the globe!.
#WorldWatercolorMonth

Today I don't have a new painting to share, just a sketch and a little tip. The sketch is from   beach on Ilha Grande in Brazil.


This was just a fast sketch. The second sketch I'm sharing is an old one, but if you want to practise figure painting but don't have a model I have a little tip - use statues. This one is from the botanical garden in Göteborg.



For more info click this image:

World Watercolor Month July 2016 Banner with metal watercolor palette


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH 'figure' painting!!! I first saw 'finger' painting and thought "I can do that!!!"
You ARE amazing ... looking at what you are calling a 'sketch' - I would call them both completely wonderful!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I thought it said finger painting too!! These are fabulous Karin!!