Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Butterfly Reflections Ink : Just keep swimming!




Hi Everyone!

I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and here's a little sneak peak:

Pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink to get the details!

Hi Everyone!

It's Karin from PeppermintPatty's Papercraft, here to share some inspiration. For today's card I've played with some new favorites I just got in the mail from BRI - such superfast delivery even for me who is on the other side of the pond!
I just had to have these wonderful layering stamps from Hero Arts. Have you tried them yet? They are so much fun to play with and you get a beautiful result both easy and fast!







I simply inked my bg with distressink and when it was dry I stamped the weed and bubbles. I added glossy accent to the bubbles for a bit of dimension.
The fish are simply stamped and fuzzy cut. I used MFT ink which worked out well I think.

Supplies:

Stamps:
Hero Arts Goldfish

Dies:
My Favorite Things Stitched rectangles

Ink:
Tuxedo Black ink
Rangers Distress Ink
MFT Hybrid Inks

Tools:
x-press blending card
Blending tool
Stamping mask paper

Adhesives:
Foam Adhesive
Dot Gluetape
Glossy Accent

Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink



Have a great day, hugs, Karin




I'm sharing this with the challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

july-inspiration-board

I'm also entering this for the Masculine challenge at A blog named Hero

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love those fish, you picked great colors! TFS!

Lisa Elton said...

Hi Karin! I'm playing catch up following our vacation! I scrolled back through your blog to see what I had missed. Beautiful work as always!! Your watercolor masterpieces are divine!! Missed you ;)

Gayatri said...

The fishes are so pretty, Karin! Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Photo inspiration challenge. Gayatri xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how beautiful! Love the inked underwater scene and LOVE those fish! You did an amazing job on that fussy cutting! <3