Friday, May 22, 2015

Die-namics Design Creative Challenge; On the border

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Die-namics Design Creative Challenge This month we have been playing with MFT's fun border dies! I recently bought the super cute BB Witch way is the candy set and wanted to play with it so I decided to pair it with the great skyline border die:

 
 
 
 



MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar








Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!






If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this pair flying over the city!! Marvelous Karin!

Dotty Jo said...

Oh my goodness, this is so clever! I love visiting your blog so much, Jo x

Unknown said...

Wow ready for the scary end of October. Great idea. Thanks

Julia Aston said...

Great inked sky over the skyline - and cute little bats Karin!! Julia xx