Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Thanks tag!

The tag I'm sharing today was made for the stencil challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday but also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !




I inked my tag with distress ink using inkblenders and the burlap stencil from Tim Holtz.

Supplies;
The supplies I used for this card can be found at;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Dies:  Hero Arts  Sizzix
Ink; Distress Ink 
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Embellies;   Lawn Fawn pins/wood veneer
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
Stencil: Tim Holtz

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Annette Allen said...

beautiful tag.. i love that background..

Lisa Elton said...

FABULOUS!!!

Virginia L. said...

Love the stenciled background SO much, Karin! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stencil It” Challenge!

Redanne said...

Your stenciling is beautiful Karin and I love that gorgeous flower, it looks so soft and touch-able! Hugs, Anne xx

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous! LOve that felt flower!
=] Michele

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful tag Karin! Love that fabulous background and pretty felt flower!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the softness of the blending in the center accented by the felt flower

Dotty Jo said...

Such a pretty little piece! Jo x

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful colors, Karin! And that soft felt flower...simply gorgeous! Love this tag! Bev