Tuesday, May 26, 2015

My Favorite Things; Ingenious Inking; Watercolor wash


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things  Ingenious Inking challenge ! This time we are showing some Watercolor Washes with MFT inks - something which is super trendy.





MFT_IngeniousInking_SideBar



Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!






 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, please visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Both are so pretty Karin! I love the first with the elegant gold and striking striped edges!!

Audrey Pettit said...

These are just adorable, Karin! The combination of gold embossing and watercolor wash is sooo eye catching!

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning cards! Jo x

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! I really love the modern look and nontraditional colors you used on that second one!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous..

Marybeth said...

Karin these are gorgeous ! I love the black and white strips in the first card so pretty with the flowers!

Suzanne said...

I love your cards, just beautiful!!! I have to say that the scribbles stamps and dies are my new favorite duo.