Friday, May 8, 2015

We may be miles apart...

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing a card for the sentiment challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and for the "Create Dimension" challenge at Virginia Lu's View but also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !
 

 



Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .



Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities    Lawn Fawn     Mama Elephant
Stamps: Mama Elephant
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  Hero Arts
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors  Copic Markers
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK toolsScotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

11 comments:

Lisa H said...

that is such a sweet card Karin!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Karin :-) such a cute image and the sentiment is perfect, I need to get these supplies so I can CASE it ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Marybeth said...

Love this CAS card! I need to get this set out .

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I feel exactly the same, Karin!! =] This little darling is... well... darling!!!
=] M

Lisa Elton said...

You have a way of making tiny images look larger than life!! This is fabulous Karin!!

~amy~ said...

oh-so-cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just totally adorable, I love her!

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweetie, Jo x

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just so so cute Karin.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just so so cute Karin.

cheiron said...

Such an adorable card and I love your coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)