Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Watercolors: 2 takes on a Graham Booth painting

It is Sunday and I am here  to share a new watercolor! This time I actually have two - but very similar ones. I have looked at Graham Booth's great demonstrations and chose one of them to try the techniques he's been showing.






If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected some favorites!
 
Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I really have no words Karin...this is just amazing!! I'm so happy you share you beautiful watercolors with us!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! I think I like the first one a bit more, I like the detail and the sketchiness of it.

Janet D. said...

So beautiful, you have an amazing talent.

Jessrose21 said...

Beautiful job! I like Grahame's style, too. The foreground spatters in your first painting are a nice touch and I like the hint of rose in the second painting's sky. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

I Card Everyone said...

Both gorgeous ... how did I miss this yesterday?
=] M

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning! Jo x

Tami said...

Stunning paintings! I really like that you introduce me to great watercolorists on your blog. It helps so much when you link an artist or the materials you are using for each project. I love your work Karin & look forward to your Sunday Watercolors blog post each week!