Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Inspiration Emporium; Sorry I missed your Birthday!

Today's card was made for the "New" challenge at A blog named Hero. I finally got the Tim Holtz bird I've been longing for so that is what is new with this card. It is also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects ! + I'm haring it at SSS Wednesday challenge where it's "Anything Goes" this week!




Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .



Dies: My Favorite things
Stamps: My Favorite things    Tim Holtz
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black  Memento Ink
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers;  Copic Markers
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape   Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

10 comments:

Marybeth said...

Oh, that look on the birds face is so perfect! Love this Karin!

Lisa Elton said...

He is a fun feathered fella!! I love the way you colored him too. Fantastic Karin!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

That bird is just right for that sentiment!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

Dom fåglarna är såååå coola!
Gillar ditt kort massor. Snyggt med den rena stilen!

Marika said...

Hahaha! So cool! And that sentiment is so Perfect for that image! Ett Häftigt Kort, Karin! (Hopefully that was correct...)

Redanne said...

Your card is adorable, I do so love the crazy birds and as I have forgotten a birthday, I may just 'borrow' your idea! Anne x

I Card Everyone said...

Oh so fabulous, Karin! I can't get enough of your creativity... please do another - I can imagine little beads of sweat on this crazy bird-guy's forehead - I'm thinking of a sentiment... hmmmm....
=] Michele

SonjaK said...

Wonderful card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this bird set, it's on my wish list! Perfect sentiment to go with it!

Jingle said...

I love it, Karin! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!