Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Watercolors; South Africa and GB

It is Sunday and I am here  to share two watercolors - one new and one old! The first one is a scene from South Africa. I was inspired by the  Purple sky and the hazy look of the Mountains in the reference photo and wanted to try to catch that.


 
 
The second is an older painting that I can't remember what I used for reference. Could be a painting or a reference photo, I just can't find it. 


If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected some favorites!

If I've used a reference photo it can most often be found in my "For paintings" folder on Pinterest.
Have a great Sunday, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Happy Dance said...

Treats for the eyes, Karin! These make me smile. There is nothing like a beautiful watercolor or two. Love these. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

Both are just lovely Karin!

Suzanne said...

Your watercolours are just beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! I really love that first one with the definition between the mountains and sky!

Indy's Designs said...

Gorgeous work! Four more days of babysitting...I mean teaching! Ha! Hang in there!